Saturday, March 12, 2011

I can do anything.

Here comes another new day. I've managed to completely submerge myself into trouble...yet again. I find it hard to understand how one person can become so socially inept...relationship inept. I am a child trying to learn the ways of the world. I still ache for him. I still feel the pangs of mistakes I made a year ago. Although, through a series of VERY unexpected events, I found solace. Its the damndest thing, really. I never thought I'd see either one of them again. And the one that I DID, in fact, end up seeing..made the hurt for the other one I still have yet to ever see again almost completely disappear. As fortuitous as it was, the events ensuing the extremely unexpected visitation are going to be the death of me. I really didn't see this coming. I didn't even want to spill beans, but my honest soul can't keep its filthy mouth shut. I tried to keep the words down but, alas, the figurative vomit protruded from my lips without any second thoughts or permission granted from the part of my brain that actually DOES grant permission. Now, instead of enjoying the journey life had/has in store for "us", I'm lying here. Writing words into outer space. Words that probably won't ever reach the eyes of anyone but myself. Although..I plan to change that. Writing is what I always wanted to do. Even as a child. I'm going to make a fire from these ashes. From the ruins of an attempt, will come the blaze that will ignite thousands of other souls ablaze. I can do anything. If I can surpass Fromm...I can surpass anything. I can do anything.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm pretty simple...and a little TOO open.