Saturday, October 2, 2010

A heart. A vein. A pulse. A drain.
A brain. A mind. A knowledge. A find.
A vessel. A crew. A ship. A you.
A mold. A place. A shape. A face.
You would never know the difference.
A voice. A cry. A rhythm. A lie.
A noise. A desire. A muse. A fire.
A life. A hand. A soul. A man.
A thought. A world. A home. A girl.
You would never hear the sounds.


I can hear you.
I can see you.
I can define you in one word.
I can become you in one move.
I can say everything you are in one breath.
I can do everything you do in a second.
All your worth could be summed up in me.
I could bear your burdens.
I could carry your weight.
You are disposable.
And indispensable.
You are obsolete.
And infinite.
You are completely empty.
And you fill my soul.
You are numbed.
And you make me feel so much.

A statue.
A face.
A stitch.
A column.
A frozen breath.
A root.
A rock.
A minute.
A lifetime.
A light.
A moon.
A start.
An end.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm pretty simple...and a little TOO open.