Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I know it must be.

Ancient. Prophesied. Heard. Proclaimed. All of this, even with its heroic proof, is unbelievable. Prophetic messiah. Soul and voice exploding in one man. Generations to come. Purity and poise. A bargain. A war. A plea. A sign, after sign, after sign. All burned were liars. Were murderers. Were full of hate and rage. Today, there is no difference. I see this world crumbling. They don't even know that, through their anger..their rage, they're contributing to the most existential angelic plan ever devised. They are making it all happen. I fear for those that weep over materials and idolatry. The time when you must look at those eyes that have loved you at your purest and most innocent state will be the time when you remember your first memory. And you will weep, wail, and gnash your teeth.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm pretty simple...and a little TOO open.