Saturday, November 13, 2010

I swear one day.

I swear, one day I won't see your face in every memory I visit.
I swear, one day I'll forget that infectious laugh that could cure any bad day.
I swear, one day I'll stop praying I'll see your car when I drive up that hill.
I swear, one day I'll stop revisiting the past and obsessing over it.
I swear, one day I'll let you leave my heart for good so I can move on with life.
I swear, one day I'll stop lurking her facebook just to stare at the life I could have had.
I swear, one day I'll stop hurting because I am the reason we failed miserably.
I swear, one day I'll accept that I'm crazy for thinking I'm sane.
I swear, one day I'll be just a girl living her life day by day.
I swear, one day I'll stop crying at random moments because the hole you left is so vast.
I swear, one day I'll stop hating myself for losing you.
I swear, one day I'll be better.
I swear...one day all of this will be over and you'll be another skeleton to toss into my closet.

I swear I'm capable of not missing you anymore.
I swear I'm capable of loving someone more than you.

I swear I'm only saying this to make myself believe it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm pretty simple...and a little TOO open.