Saturday, August 7, 2010

Blank.

Its happening everywhere I go. To everyone I know. And somehow, I'm left here to watch it all speed past as I wonder.."What am I lacking so much of?" I want to know what all the fuss is about. I would love to be a part of this grand scheme everyone is talking about. Is this all in my head? Am I wrong to wonder why I'm always picking the dust out of my bloodshot eyes? I feel like a child. Being the last one picked for kickball because I've always been afraid to get hit in the face with the ball. How do I keep honestly thinking I could be somebody's someone. You have to be what he wants for that to ever happen. Is the image the mirror shows me a lie? Am I not at all what I look like? I keep watching myself stay stationary, while everyone else's life is progressing and they're getting true happiness. I try to engulf myself in things I'm supposed to be obsessed with..but everything I do, I do alone. I'm more alone when I'm with all of you, than when I'm alone on top of this mountainous valley. You tell me where I've gone astray, give me a map, and I'll get back on track. Tell me why I can't feel your presence anymore...aside from the obvious. Tell me how to find you...and really find you. Am I alone so I can find you? If that is the case....find another method.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm pretty simple...and a little TOO open.