Sunday, August 8, 2010

He had no idea.

This whole time I've been mad over you. Madly in love with the way I can completely let go with you. With the way I can look my absolute worst in front of you and you could still find something to say looked beautiful. Our life was a movie...all we lacked were extras and back up music. We needed no script, however, because our perfection just flowed naturally. I, however, had this terrible problem. I doubted you. I doubted us. I doubted me.

He never knew I loved him with everything in me. He never knew just how badly it killed me to watch him leave with her. I watch from the background now, watching her live the dream I created. Hearing her spit the lines I'd so carefully crafted.

So now I'll just watch...just listen....and go on doing nothing about it.

1 comment:

michelle said...

this is so sad.. and will leave you with regret and wanting

About Me

My photo
I'm pretty simple...and a little TOO open.