Sunday, August 15, 2010

I want to go away for a very long time. I don't want to return. I don't want to arrive. I don't want to get anywhere. I just want to go. Anywhere. Everywhere. Be alone. Be who I am. Find my soul. It seems to have gotten lost along the beaten path. I don't want to think. I don't want to know. I don't want to believe. I don't need to understand. I don't have to do. I don't want this anymore. Giving it back to whomever decided to grace me with this crown of thorns would honestly be the only suitable idea at a time like this. Who decided this was the life for me. Who gave me this and put a bow on it so as to disguise it as a gift. I can't even complete a thought. And I don't want to think. I don't want thought process. I don't want analogies. I don't want symmetry. I don't want metrics. I don't want systems. I don't want logic. I don't want imagination. I don't want walking blind. I don't want the darkness when there can't be light. I just want to exist.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm pretty simple...and a little TOO open.